1.IPAGE HOSTING REVIEWS
- Unlimited disk space
- Scalable bandwidth
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Free domain for 1 year ($14.99 value)
- 30-day money back guarantee
2. ARVIXE HOSTING REVIEW
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Free Domain Name
- Softaculous Script Installer
- Unlimited MySQL 5 Databases
- Secured Entrance/Exit
3. BLUEHOST HOSTING REVIEW
- unlimited add-on and parked domains, subdomains
- multi-server management
- advanced capabilities like Secure Shell (SSH) access
- spam protection
- SSL certificates
4. INMOTION HOSTING REVIEW
- Our shared hosting is great for static websites, database-driven
content management systems, and custom applications
- Work faster with SSH & develop in PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ruby, Perl, and Python
- Quickly build beautiful websites with our free drag-and-drop website builder
- Get WordPress, Joomla, or PrestaShop installed for you during checkout
- FREE Domain Name included – $14.99 value!
Genuine Hosting Reviews provides the World’s Top 10 reliable Shared Web Hosting Providers based on their performance and charge they levy. All the Shared Web Hosting companies we have reviewed are very cost effective and their charge is very nominal (as low as $2 per month). One can go through the list provided below and chose the best as per their requirements. Listed below are World’s Top 10 reliable Shared Web Hosting Providers which offer satisfactory Web Hosting services like PHP, MySQL, Python, FrontPage Web Hosting and Linux. Service providers are chosen on users reviews and of course cost effectiveness and efficiency.
What is Shared Hosting?
Answer to “What is Shared Hosting ?” is to share your resources. Shared Web Hosting means one physical server and its resources are shared among multiple users. Shared hosting is Web hosting in which resources can be used for different websites, each having their respective domain. Almost all the companies provide cheap Web Hosting services across the globe. Shared Hosting is more similar to living like paying guests. All must reside at one place and must share available resources with everyone. One server(physical machine) is there and its resources like RAM,CPU and disk space are shared among the users.
Shared hosting provides a cost-effective, but still fully-featured, way to create a professional website. By storing the websites and associated content of multiple sites on one physical machine, shared hosting providers can cut costs while still providing quality service to their clients. Shared Hosting is recommended for the websites which are similar, like small in size, less traffic, informative in nature rather than dynamic.
Shared Vs. Dedicated Web Hosting
Shared Web Hosting is different from Dedicated Hosting where user has all the power to utilise the available resources on server. He or she is the sole authority to operate the machine at his or her ease. While Shared Hosting is the most economic among others, we might also think about Best Hosting providers in the market. We might like to check the reviews of the selected company.
Shared Hosting. Know your business and go ahead
New comers or small business owners or small start up can go ahead with Shared Web Hosting because of their smaller and easily accessible websites. Theirs is the informative sites rather than the dynamic ones. If we start small, smaller will be the Web Hosting. When similar people come together with same background can share the server and share the resources because the physical machine will not take much load to operate each one of us as we share common smaller interest. This is very cost effective way of starting your online campaign.
How to Choose a good Web Hosting Service?
Before you go ahead with choosing the Host for your Web, you should keep some points in mind so that you will be able to make a good decision.
- Needs – Know what kind of Web Hosting you need. Your requirements come first.
- Resources – See what you get when you pay. Check the availability of resources of the selected company is providing.
- Policy – Read out carefully the chosen company’s post delivery services.
- Package – Compare different companies’ package in same categories. You might get lucky to have it all at one go.
- Limitations – Take a look at your website and conclude what you want your site to do. If your site is a blogging site then you should not opt for the simple web hosting plan.
- Add Ons – Check whether you are allowed to add or install the extra software when needed.
- Control Panel – You are the sole authority of your site thus controlling panel must be manageable and truly convincing.
- Upgradation – Ask for this future service and see how they reply. Take a decision accordingly.
- Customer Satisfaction – Look for the blog to judge a company for its reputation on users reviews.
Is Shared Hosting Right for You?
Shared Web Hosting is ideal for all of us who wants to have access to all the available resources at the cheapest rate. New start ups which cannot afford the costly services initially. They will be fine with the limited resources with little amount. As the resources are shared among the multiple users, Shared Hosting is the boon for the small and medium enterprises. People from the lower income group can start the business because Shared Web Hosting is very cost effective. E-commerce, which is purely online business, can be run successfully with Shared Hosting as this is the platform on which one can get the enough of initial traffic as everything is shared and e-commerce wants that only. Shared Hosting’s affordability, security and comfort ability are very alluring to all the beginners.
Why shared hosting is Cheap?
Shared hosting won’t make a dent in your budget. Many packages cost less than $100 per year. But given the technology involved, shouldn’t shared hosting be more expensive? The key here is volume. Hosting companies put masses of customers’ sites on the same server, so everyone’s contributing towards the cost of the server by chipping in a few bucks. Few sites use their full quotas, too, which means the host is able to cover the cost and make a decent profit on top.
Some hosts actually oversell their servers, which means they pack in more accounts than the server can theoretically handle. This is common with re-seller accounts. Overselling is a risky practice, and it leads us nicely to look at ‘unlimited’ hosting.
Shared Hosting : Pros
- Shared Web Hosting’s biggest advantage is that it is cheap. Even much smaller start up or new beginner can afford its service at lower rate.
- If something goes missing or wrong or if there is an error occurrence at Server, you will not have to worry about it at all. All the technical issues regarding Web Hosting, Server or else will be taken care of by the service providers.
- Web Hosting customization is very easy. Though it is available at very cheap rate, Shared Hosting brings with him the powerful control panel which is very easy to handle.
- All the available resources are shared among the users but one cannot worry about the security about the Web they possess because the final authority of the Website is in the hand of the web master.
- While we do our web business, we all want the comfort, with Shared Web Hosting we are provided with the expert who takes care of the back end business so that we can work smoothly.
- Multiple email accounts can with your single domain make sense when you choose to share your resources on server.
In online business we all are concerned about the disk space and good bandwidth. But don’t you worry as mentioned earlier Shared Hosting will let you possess enough of them. Server takes care of everything you need.
Shared Hosting : Cons
- Shared Hosting has its disadvantages too. The main disadvantage is security as all the resources are shared on one server. If this server gets hacked then all the users on the server will get affected, doesn’t matter who runs the malicious activity.
- Resources are shared on Shared Web Hosting, you will not be having the more access to them when the traffic on your site gets increased. Thus, your web will be less responsive.
- In Shared Web Hosting, you cannot install the applications on the server as this server is taken care of by the third party and they will not let you install them because of security reason.
- Sometimes server gets overloaded with the users’ requests, thus causing it to stop running.
- Your Shared Hosting plan may have the fewer features as compared to the other like Dedicated Hosting.
HDD vs SSD web hosting
HDD stands for Hard Disk Drive which is here for the ages since its introduction by IBM. It is the traditional way of storing the data. HDD has the smaller platters inside it and when the request comes, these platters spin so fast to get to the data residing on it. So far it is good to have HDD hosting for your web. Lots of disk space is available at the cheapest rate, from 500 GB to 4 TB. But it has one drawback and that is its slow performance as compared to SSD.
SSD stands for Solid State Drive. SSD stores the data on microchips. And as it has no disk inside it, SSD does not have to spin to get to the point to read the data. Technically in no time SSD responds to your request. But to get the SSD hosting you will have to spend the handsome amount. It is very costly compared to the hosting of HDD.
Shared Hosting Deals and coupon codes :
Here you can get deals and coupon codes of shared hosting.
Shared hosting common FAQ’s
Q1: Can i start ecommerce site on shared hosting ?
Ans :- Yes, you can host ecommerce site and open source cms of ecommerce on shared hosting, but there is space, traffic and hosting resource limitation you may get. Once you start getting good traffic on website , you can switch from shared hosting to vps or dedicated server.
Q2: Is shared unlimited storage, bandwidth means that i can host big websites?
Ans No it it not like that shared hosting good for startups and small website , please hosting provider terms and condition before signup
Q3 Is my website secure in shared hosting ?
Ans Yes , shared hosting managed by experts who are good in securing your website like DDOS attacks , Hackers, SQl injection , Brute Force attacks but you have to be careful also so that your website is secure.
Q4 Can i host mobile applications on shared hosting ?
Ans : The question in itself is wrongly done. Here I would like to understand your question in detail. Application are installable files, that are installed and runned on client system. So they cannot be hosted anywhere else. You can make a backend website and use shared hosting for storing and interacting with data. This data will be accessed by app through api or other ways. Mobile App Data can be hosted on server – shared/ dedicated/ VPS.
Q5 What is difference between shared, vps, dedicated, cloud hosting
Ans : Lets take an example to understand this hosting concept . Suppose you buy 1 house for living , all whole house is your and you can utilize all resources on that house is dedicated hosting means you get a dedicated machine for hosting. Suppose you take a room on rent from entire home , is like you rent a VPS. In room again suppose you are sharing 1 bed is like a shared hosting. Cloud hosting is like hotel room that you can select based on feature, size , location means you are free to choose cloud hosting resources based on your capacity.
Q6 Can i use cpanel in shared hosting
Ans Yes most of shared hosting providers cpanel , but some like mediatemple, 1and1 hosting does not provide cpanel . Please check hosting feature list before you buy.
Q7 Can i use mean stack in shared hosting ?
Ans Some hosting like A2 hosting etc. provides mean stack in shared hosting.
Q8 Can i use cloudflare cdn with shared hosting ?
Ans Yes most of shared hosting providers nowadays provide cloudflare cdn or cloudflare integration . If they don’t provide you can mannualy do by cloudflare.com signup
Q9 Can i host node js app on shared hosting ?
Ans Some host like A2hosting allow you to host nodejs , please chat to customer support before you buy shared hosting
Q10 Can i host asp.net and sql database on shared hosting ?
Ans Some shared hosting provides lamp stack and some hosting provides asp.net hosting with sql , so you can choose hosting platform based on your need . Some shared hosting provides lamp stack and some hosting provides asp.net hosting with sql , so you can choose hosting platform based on your need .