Softlayer is established in 2005. It is a managed hosting, cloud computing and dedicated server provider. It is the largest provider of dedicated hosting in the world. They integrate “bare metal” servers and Infrastructure-as-a-Service effective servers for hire, constructed on their large network and hardware infrastructure. And all of this can be controlled remotely by a cloud environment. In June 2013 IBM declared they would be purchasing SoftLayer. But what exactly is a bare metal server or an effective server, and how can you use them? They’re the best host. Whenever you have a problem they find out and fix it instantly. Their sales team is efficient, very fast, and not afraid to talk to a new client. They also have a great portal that offers all the information you need in an easy and quick to use manner.
- 500GB/month Outbound Public Bandwidth*
- Unlimited Inbound Public Bandwidth
- Unlimited Private Network (Server-to-Server) Bandwidth
- 100Mbps Public and Private Network Ports (upgradable to 10Gbps*)
- Private VLAN via Public & Private Network
- Geographically Redundant DNS
- Dual-Stack IPv4 and IPv6 Capable
- Operating System
- Control Panel*
Softlayer is established in 2005. It is a managed hosting, cloud computing and dedicated server provider. It is the largest provider of dedicated hosting in the world.
Softlayer hosting review