Best PHP Hosting Providers-PHP Hosting
PHP hosting is a must for over 80% of online websites running in PHP code and the MySQL database framework and is one of the most commonly PHP hosting support features of the web hosting plans. PHP web hosting is an important part of the LAMP / WAMP stack and is usually installed with Python, Perl, Ruby / RoR, and Node.js for shared hosting plans.
PHP web hosting is fairly standardized in Apache with MySQL / PostgreSQL database support provided by PHP hosting provider companies as a complete web server package. PHP hosting free performance can be improved by caching SSD storage, faster CPU processors, the number of cores allocated to the code base, and frequently recurring scripts processes. PHP hosting provider uses multiple frameworks for coding and versioning, and many web hosts come pre-installed to provide the programming team with a complete solution.
What is PHP?
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor, or Hypertext Preprocessor Created by Rasmus Radolf and introduced in 1994. It is a general-purpose programming language that runs on the PHP hosting server-side.
It is an interpreted language and has multiple uses because it can be used in scripts, structured methods, or programming in objects. It is created with the open-source license-free software license PHPv3_01.
Top Best PHP Hosting Providers
Why do You Need PHP Hosting?
PHP is primarily used to create web pages, create dynamic content, and work with databases and HTML.
It supports most databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB … almost all of them have drivers, otherwise you can use an ODBC driver that connects to any database.
What are the benefits of PHP hosting?
There are several benefits because of which PHP managed hosting is so popular, some of which are listed below.
- The speed is embedded in the HTML code, resulting in faster response times.
- Cheap: it’s really free. PHP is proof that free is not always worse than paid.
- Very easy to use: PHP contains many special features needed to create dynamic web pages. Also, as mentioned earlier, the PHP language is designed to be easily included in HTML files.
- It can run on different operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and most types of Unix.
- Available for almost all web hosting services: If you are trying to upload your website with a hosting plan, you will find PHP installed on almost all PHP hosting services at no additional cost.
- Technical support is readily available. With a large number of users, we can provide free PHP hosting support via the mailing list.
- Safety: The user cannot see the PHP code.
- Specially designed to support databases: PHP managed hosting contains features specially designed to interact with a particular database. This allows you to work without knowing the technical details needed to communicate with the database.
- Customizable: Its open source license allows programmers to modify PHP managed hosting software and add or modify its features as needed for their particular environment.
- Factors to consider in PHP hosting
Following factors must be considered in PHP hosting:
- Hosting type
There are basically three types of web hosting in the industry.
Shared Web Hosting: As the name implies, it’s a PHP hosting service where multiple websites are hosted on the same server (this is a computer that stores everything from text to images, videos, and many other data). It is the most popular form of accommodation and is also the most affordable in terms of cost. If your website’s functional requirements are not very complex and your budget is low, these PHP hosting options provide the resources you need.
Virtual Private Server or VPS: It is a PHP hosting server that can be used with your own operating system. This gives you more power, flexibility, and control over shared PHP hosting in India, but you need to be aware that it’s a bit more expensive.
Dedicated Server Web Hosting: This type of PHP hosting India allows you to use the operating system you need and have full access to the server because the computer you use to host your website is dedicated. Without a doubt, this is the most flexible and complete hosting, but unlike shared hosting and VPS, it does not share the server with others, so it requires a high degree of technical knowledge and is usually the most expensive PHP hosting options.
- Provider-managed operating system
Hosting works through two major operating systems, and your choice depends on your website needs. Please note that the operating systems are Windows and Linux. Don’t assume that your PC’s operating system is Windows. Therefore, it is the best option for hosting and vice versa. It is important to consider the features of the operating system to use when purchasing hosting.
- Performance and charging time
Very generally speaking, web hosting works using two types of technology: solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard drives (HDDs). Website information such as images, videos and plugins are stored on these disks.
SSDs read information much faster, making website information easier to access and display at the same time. Of course, this type of technology is more powerful and usually more expensive.
HDD technology is common because it is cheap, but it has limited speed and ability to read data, which can slow down reading and make websites unstable.
It’s important to know that not all providers describe the type of technology used to host a website in this regard.
- Disk capacity
This refers to the amount of space a website needs to occupy on a disk (SSD or HDD) to store files, databases, images, emails, scripts, and more. This storage capacity allows the page to function properly.
- Monthly bandwidth
In addition to load speed, you need to consider the amount of data your hosting plan consumes. People will see photos, videos, texts and other content when they enter your page. These contents or files have weights (kilobytes or megabytes) that the web server must consume and display in the browser for the user to view them.
- What is included in the cost of PHP hosting?
On the internet, it is possible to find hundreds of different hosting services providers, and of course, each of them has a different price. There is no doubt that you can find the best provider for your requirements and budget. However, shared web hosting is the most affordable in terms of cost.
- Can I use a Windows server for PHP hosting?
Yes, you can use Windows for PHP hosting. It can run on various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and most types of Unix.
- Is PHP the same as HTML?
No, PHP and HTML are not the same as PHP being the scripting language and HTML being the markup language.
- Can I host a PHP site for free?
Yes, you can host your PHP site for free with full MySQL database support and no ads. Many PHP hosting sites offer free hosting with almost unlimited PHP support.
- Do I need a webserver to run PHP?
Yes, web servers such as Apache and, of course, PHP are needed to run PHP.