WordPress Cloud Hosting You need to host your website online using servers so that it can reach a huge number of people very easily on various digital platforms. There are various types of hosting like Shared, dedicated, VPS, WordPress and a few others. Here, we will discuss some top WordPress Cloud Hosting service providers.
Product Host Name Summary Score Buy Now
Liquidweb hosting owns and operates three private data centers. By owning our data centers rather than leasing, we are ... Best price
HostGator is the world’s leading provider of VPS, reseller, shared and dedicated web hosting services. This company was ... BlueHost hosting review by genuine hosting review.
BlueHost was established in 2003 by Matt Heaton with only one goal ... A2hosting was established in August 2001. It is based in Ann Arbor Michigan. It has built their good reputation on ... Cloudways hosting review by genuine hosting review.
Cloudways is established in 2009. It is based in Malta and got a ... SiteGround hosting review by genuine hosting review.
SiteGround has been in existence for nearly 10 years till now and ... DreamHost hosting
Dreamhost is a Los Angeles based web hosting company and domain name registrar. It is the cloud ... DigitalOcean hosting review is an American virtual private server provider in New York City, New York. The company ...
Now, what is Cloud Hosting? Actually, it is a hosting method by which you can rent a space on a server using cloud computing services. Cloud computing is a technology which allows computational resources to be rented and consumed on-demand over the internet on the pay-per-user basis.
If you opt for any cloud hosting service, you can avail flexible pricing, redundancy, and easy deployment options.
Top 10 WordPress cloud hosting service providers of 2019
When you will decide to host your WordPress site online, you can opt for WordPress cloud hosting service for better user-experience and other technical benefits.
To save your time and effort, we have created a list of top WordPress Cloud Hosting service providers. We have included features, reviews and other technical details against each provider’s service. You can compare and contrast those details of all providers among each other. You can easily choose the best provider and the most suitable plan to host your WordPress site.
Due to cloud hosting features, managed WordPress hosting of SiteGround will offer you an amazing experience of flexibility and easy deployment.
Some unique features of WordPress hosting of SiteGround are as follows:
- With the help of automated WordPress installation and a unique WordPress starter, you can create a functional site within a few minutes.
- Your WordPress sites will experience high speeds and optimizations of resource usages. These include powerful caching, front-end and image optimizations, PHP platform and a few more activities.
The available features in the plans of WordPress hosting are as follows:
- With the basic plan, you can host only one website. But with other plans, you can host an unlimited number of websites.
- Across the various plans, you will get from 10 GB to 30 GB of web space.
- Each of your sites can experience 10,000 to 100,000 monthly visit depending on your plan.
- You can create an unlimited number of Email accounts.
- All plans include free Let’s Encrypt Standard and Wildcard SSL certificates.
- Daily backups to keep up to 30 copies. You can also create instant on-demand backups.
- Free Cloudflare CDN.
- Free installation and auto updates.
- Free Migrator.
- Unlimited access to MySQL Database.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
Here, we will discuss Managed and Enterprise WordPress hosting services of Cloudways.
The available features in Managed WordPress hosting services are as follows:
- You can experience SSD-based managed WordPress hosting with the servers which have dedicated resources. You can fully control these cloud servers with top-of-the-charts global response times.
- There are built-in advanced caches like Memcached, Varnish, and Redis.
- Cloudways has advanced WordPress web hosting stack. It offers the latest PHP versions and Apache and Nginx as web servers, MySQL, and MariaDB as databases.
- All servers are PHP 7 based.
- CloudwaysCDN is used which is a kind of service that improves server response times.
- You will get a dedicated firewall and 1-click SSL installation.
- Auto backups.
- Two-factor authentication provides an extra layer of safety.
- Free WordPress migrator plugin.
The available features of Enterprise WordPress Hosting are as follows:
- There is a cluster of nodes powered by the Google Cloud Platform. When a cluster node goes down, another one takes its place to prevent application downtime.
- You can easily manage heaps of traffic coming to your website. Additional resources are automatically allocated according to traffic.
- Both manual and automatic backup options are available.
- Nginx, Varnish, Memcached and Redis for enhanced performance.
- Reliable Database.
- Dedicated firewall.
The three most common features of WordPress Cloud Hosting service of HostGator are:
- Speed- You will experience up to 1 second faster page load times than normal shared hosting.
- Security- The cutting-edge technology has been used for the protection against WordPress specific attacks.
- Reliability- You will experience little or no downtime. Automatic WordPress updates and backups will create flexibility and consistency.
In the plans of HostGator, you can find the features like:
- Free Comodo SSL certificate is available in each plan.
- 2.5X faster load times for your WordPress websites. HostGator has achieved this character due to supercharged cloud architecture, low-density servers, CDN, and multiple caching layers.
- You can get the benefits of Free Global CDN in all plans. This Global CDN refers to a globally distributed group of servers. These servers ensure faster delivery of internet content around the world.
- Codeguard Site Backup and restore. Your site will experience automatic backups at regular intervals.
- Control Panel is not complex and you can use it easily.
- You can avail the feature of free migration. Depending on the plans, 1, 2 or 3 WordPress sites can be migrated without any interruption or downtime.
4. A2 Hosting
Cloud computing is the main contributor to web hosting solutions of A2 Hosting. Thus, these solutions are fine-tuned, blazing fast and highly reliable for your WordPress sites. The blazing fast turbo servers help to load your page up to 20X faster than other pages with other WordPress hosting services.
There are 4 plans to deliver WordPress Hosting service. They are Lite, Swift, Turbo and Managed. Their unique
features are as follows:
- You can host one website in the plan of Lite. Using each of the other plans, you can host an unlimited number of websites.
- You can connect up to 5 databases using the plan of Lite. However, in each of the other plans, you can connect with an unlimited number of databases.
- You will get unlimited storage and unlimited data transfer options.
- If you buy any of the three plans of Lite, Swift or Turbo, then you will get a user-friendly cPanel. If you use the plan of managed, you will get the Plesk Control Panel.
- You can get the facility of free and easy site transfer using each of the plans of Lite and Swift. Using each of the plans of Turbo and Managed, you will be provided with A2 Site Accelerator.
- Only in the plans of Turbo and Managed, the pages can load up to 20X faster than other pages with other WordPress hosting services.
DigitalOcean is a New York-based Cloud Hosting provider. Using its seamless connectivity, users can deploy and scale multiple web applications simultaneously.
Cloudways offers managed cloud hosting solutions and it also manages DigitalOcean server set up for you.
The advantages of DigitalOcean are as follows:
- It is very much affordable.
- You can set it up easily.
- Reliable connectivity.
- User-friendly interface and control panel.
- A cluster of performing cloud servers.
- Consistent uptime.
The disadvantages of DigitalOcean are:
- Complicated installation technique.
- Pre-built servers.
- One-click set up scripts.
- Security concern.
6. Liquid Web
Using cloud computation, Liquid Web has made its Managed WordPress Hosting solutions very much unique, consistent and reliable.
The attractive features of WordPress hosting services of Liquid Web are as follows:
- Your WordPress site will load very fast.
- Free automatic plugin updates with visual comparisons.
- Page-speed will increase due to the inclusion of image-optimization plugin.
- Free site migration.
- No charge for pageview counts or overage fees. There is no traffic limit.
- Easy to Upgrade when you want to.
- Automatically daily backups are taken and they are stored offsite for 30 days.
- Free SSL certificate.
- Presence of developer tools like SSH, Git, and WP-CLI.
- Liquid Web has advanced data centers.
- 20 to 150 GB storage depending on the plans.
- 5 TB bandwidth in each of the plans.
- iThemes sync is included in each of the plans except the basic plan.
The cloud hosting environment inducts some unique features in the WordPress Hosting solutions of Bluehost.
The available features in the plans are as follows:
- Speed and excellence.
- Each dashboard of each account can manage everything.
- Free SSL certificate.
- Malware detection and removal.
- Daily backups.
- Jetpack tools.
- Marketing Centre and Business Review Tools are available in each of the two plans.
- 10 GB to unlimited video compression.
In the Cloud Hosting environment, the WordPress Hosting solutions of DreamHost show some attractive features. They are:
- Experience high performance. Fast and secured web hosting will bring peace to your mind and you can focus on your business.
- You can manage isolated resources. There will be more backend control.
- More than 50,000 WordPress plugins.
The available features in the various plans of WordPress Hosting of DreamHost are as follows:
- The control panel is very much advanced and easy-to-use.
- Automatic updates.
- SSL Certificate.
- 100% uptime.
- 30 GB to unlimited SSD storage depending on the plans.
- An unlimited number of visitors when using each plan.
- On-Demand backups when using each of the three plans.
- SFTP, Shell Access, WP-CLI, and a few more advanced features.