Are you running a high traffic WordPress website and looking for high traffic scalable premium best WordPress hosting Almost all beginners host their WordPress sites with some basic hosting plans. Most of them prefer Shared Hosting in this regard. It is no doubt that many shared hosting plans attract huge volumes of traffic. But, most of them can’t attract unlimited numbers of visitors. Each shared hosting plan has a traffic limit. Thus, you may face a situation when one day you will receive a notification in your hosting Dashboard that your website can’t accept any more traffic.
If you are a non-technical blogger or a small businessman who does want enough growth, you may not take the stress. However, keep in mind that basic hosting plans may not allow you to install a huge number of WordPress plugins and many such plans also do not let their users utilize 100% features of each plugin.
Thus, you must choose an appropriate hosting provider and a perfect hosting plan to handle a huge volume of traffic and a wide variety of essential plugins. To help you in this regard, we have created a list of a few providers below.
List of top high traffic Best WordPress Hosting service providers List
Best wordpress hosting for high traffic sites Description Buy Now
TMD Hosting launched in 2007, TMDHosting grew to 60,000 users in just six short years in business. They have four U.S. ... Liquidweb hosting owns and operates three private data centers. By owning our data centers rather than leasing, we are ... Best price
HostGator is the world’s leading provider of VPS, reseller, shared and dedicated web hosting services. This company was ... InMotion Hosting has been offering businesses of web hosting from their offices in Los Angeles, Virginia Beach, CA, and ... $7.99
BlueHost hosting review by genuine hosting review.
BlueHost was established in 2003 by Matt Heaton with only one goal ... $29.99
A2hosting was established in August 2001. It is based in Ann Arbor Michigan. It has built a good reputation for ... $8.98
Cloudways hosting review by genuine hosting review.
Cloudways is established in 2009. It is based in Malta and got a ... GreenGeeks management team has more than 40 years of experience in providing affordable and high-quality website ... $9
SiteGround hosting review by genuine hosting review.
SiteGround has been in existence for nearly 10 years till now and ... IPage had been established about a decade ago, but the company was dormant in mid-2000. In 2009, the company was ...
Top Premium Best WordPress Hosting Service List
- A2 Hosting
1.InMotion Hosting –
SiteGround is probably best known for its budget-friendly managed WordPress hosting plans, that pack advanced features like staging, server-level caching, automatic updates, and more into one low-priced package.
SiteGround’s shared plans work for high-traffic WordPress sites to a point. The highest-tier GoGeek plan supports ~100,000 monthly visits, and smart caching/optimization can help you go above that.
However, a better option for high-traffic sites is probably SiteGround’s cloud hosting plans, which offer dedicated (and managed) resources at an affordable price point.
Key features for high-traffic sites:
- Server-level caching with Nginx and Memcached.
- Dedicated resources and easy scalability on the cloud plans (not so much on the cheaper shared plans).
- 99.9% uptime guarantee on an annual basis via an SLA.
- Free CDN integration via Cloudflare.
4. Blue Host –
5. A2 Hosting
What to look for in high-traffic WordPress hosting
Before we get into the list, let’s quickly run over some considerations for hosting a high-traffic site, as it will give you some insight into why we chose the hosts that we did:
- Smart caching:
- Caching is a great way to speed up your WordPress site and lessen the load on your server, which is especially important for high-traffic sites. While there is plenty of great WordPress caching plugins that can help you implement caching at the application level, a more performant approach is often to serve cached content at the server-level, because it completely eliminates the need to load WordPress/PHP when serving cached content.
- Dedicated resources:
- Most cheap WordPress hosts are able to offer budget prices by having you “share” resources with other sites on the same server. That’s fine for a low-traffic site, but it’s not a good option for high-traffic WordPress sites. Instead, you want dedicated resources that are only for your site. While a dedicated server can get you those resources, a more popular approach that you’ll see is to use cloud hosting from Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, or other cloud providers. You still get dedicated resources for your site, but it’s much easier to scale and reconfigure if needed.
- Nginx is a web server and reverses proxy that’s especially popular for high-traffic websites because it can often out-perform the popular Apache web server in high-traffic situations. While Apache is the overall market leader in the webserver space, Nginx is by far the market leader when you look at the top 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 most-trafficked sites. So for a high-traffic site, you really want a host that uses an Nginx stack.
- If your site is high-traffic now, there’s a good chance it might be even higher-traffic in the future. To be able to address that, high-traffic WordPress hosting should make it easy to scale your plan up as needed. Most of the hosts on this list utilize cloud hosting infrastructure, which makes it easy to add resources when you need them.
- Uptime is important for all websites, but it’s especially important for a high-traffic website because the impacts of downtime are magnified. Down for thirty minutes on a low-traffic site? You might impact a couple of visitors. On a high-traffic site? You could negatively affect hundreds or thousands of visitors. Don’t just accept words on the marketing copy – look for an actual service legal agreement (SLA) that guarantees a specific uptime and comes with options for redress if the host can’t meet that guarantee. Typically, you’ll get a refund or credit if a host can’t meet its uptime guarantee.
- Content delivery network:
- A content delivery network (CDN) helps speed up your global load times and lessen the load on your server by delivering static content from a network of servers around the world, rather than just the single server where your site is hosted. Many premium WordPress hosts now offer integrated CDN functionality to improve performance without forcing you to integrate with a third-party CDN service.
At last, we must mention that we can only recommend the names of a few high traffic Best WordPress hosting providers. We can’t ask you to buy the services of any particular scalable hosting provider. There are many issues that you may face when running a business and you have to address them yourself. For example, you need to consider factors like Pricing, features, scalability, support, etc to pick the right hosting package. But, if you get more opportunities to customize your premium hosting and website tools, only then you can properly promote your brand on various online platforms.
FAQ- Answers of some important questions about high traffic best WordPress hosting
- Why Shared Hosting is not suitable for high traffic best WordPress sites?
Ans– Shared best WordPress hosting is basically a hosting environment that has a few WordPress-specific optimizations and offers easy WordPress installations. Shared hosting plans can’t handle huge volumes of web traffic. Moreover, with these plans, you can’t install many WordPress plugins and can’t fully utilize the installed plugins.
- Is Managed WordPress Hosting suitable to handle high traffic WordPress sites?
Ans– Managed Best WordPress Hosting takes care of everything related to your WordPress site. It commonly includes features like site upgrades, improved WordPress performance, virus scans, backups, and more. Moreover, many plans can handle high volumes of web traffic. So, you can easily choose Managed best WordPress Hosting.
- Can I use WordPress hosting for my non-WordPress site?
Ans– Managed best WordPress Hosting services are meant for only WordPress sites. However, Shared Hosting plans are flexible. Many shared hosting plans consist of WordPress addons to host WordPress sites. You can use those plans to host your non-WordPress site also.
- Do I need to know PHP to effectively run my WordPress site and hosting features?
Ans– The only time you would modify your WordPress website with PHP would be when integrating some of the plugins. There are a small number of plugins that still require manual edits to your files. In most cases, clear instructions are usually given within a text file with the plugin.
- Except Shared best WordPress Hosting, do all other types of best WordPress hosting offers unlimited traffic?
Ans– No. All hosting services offer various plans with various restrictions. You need to choose such plans which can accept huge volumes of traffic.