Top 8 WordPress Hosting Service Companies In China
Welcome to Genuine Hosting Reviews
8 best WordPress Hosting Service Companies In China (2020) | Hey guys WordPress Hosting is a type of Hosting in which the user does not have to worry about anything other than the content of the site. It is WordPress that is responsible for updates, security settings, solving any type of problem.
Best WordPress Hosting Service Companies In China (2020)
WHAT IS A WORDPRESS HOSTING?
When creating a website on the internet, one of the most important decisions you must make will be to choose to host, not only of quality but also according to your needs. Regardless of the experience, you have in the web world, you should always look and compare the different hosting providers on the net and make sure that they are not only “nice prices” but also offer quality and excellent support.
The vast majority of the time, cheap hosting is a problem in the future and a real warm-up because you risk problems like:
- Constant drops in service.
- Poor loading speed (no matter how much you optimize your site)
- In the worst case, you will have to migrate your website to another higher quality hosting.
Come on, a real headache so, to prevent all this from happening and save you from wasting time, money and even part of your health, next, we will see how to choose the best WordPress hosting china regardless of what you are going to set up It is a store, a blog or a website with static content.
Why do you need it?
Straightforwardly, it would be something like a site where the necessary folders and files are kept so that our website can function.
We can do the hosting function with our computer. That is, we could configure our router so that when a request arrives for us on port 80 (in the case of an HTTP request) or port 443 (in the case of an HTTPS request), it will be redirected to the server that we have in the home and it returns an answer.
Although this is not highly recommended for different reasons:
- If we do not know how to make the configuration, we can render our network unusable.
- If we do not have a good firewall and other security systems, attackers can likely steal information from us or carry out a DDoS attack.
- We must always have our server turned on, which is not highly recommended if you are going to use a regular computer as a server, which is not intended to be on for so many hours in a row.
- If you do not have a server, you must set one up, investing the necessary money for it.
- You will have to configure the server and the services needed for your website to work. Not recommended if you do not have the right knowledge for it.
However, when hiring a hosting, we forget all of the above, and we will only have to upload our files (although in most hostings they already allow you to install WordPress with a single click).
Once explained all this, we are going to get into the matter, and we are going to understand what factors we should look for when hiring a hosting.
Aspects to value in your web hosting
The aspects that matter in the case of WordPress hosting china are:
- Speed: both server and page load. Important to work on changes to your website and more important so that visitors do not have to wait too long for your page to load.
- Security: A good web server must have firewalls and measures to minimize the risk of attacks and hacks.
- Technical support: this is essential since incidents occur. The better support the provider you choose has, the less you will suffer when you have to solve any problem with your hosting.
Can we have Domain without Hosting or Hosting without domain?
The answer is No. Making an analogy, we need an address and a house. Our domain (address) will point to our Hosting (home).
For example, your house has the address Calle Isabel number 14 (which is the domain) and at that address, there is a house where you stay (which is the hosting)
To have a quality service and without advertising, we need to pay annually a Domain and a Hosting to a hosting provider and domains.
So if you are a user who hires hosting, we suggest that you be clear about what your Webmaster charges you every year when you receive an invoice for Web maintenance. Do you charge for hosting? Why update your website? Does a website sell you as a service or do you have physical access to the files on the website to take it to another provider? Will, he keeps the domain name if you stop paying him ? etc.
Things to consider when you are going to hire WordPress hosting
- Have at least one Database and support for PHP.
Using pages written solely in HTML and with static content is hardly used today. If you want to create your website with WordPress, you will need yes or yes that the hosting has support for PHP (if possible that it is available in the latest versions) and at least one Database.
Luckily, WordPress is so popular that many companies already offer WordPress hosting plans, which come ready to install it and make it work without problems. Even so, it is better to prevent than to cure and carefully examine these types of plans offer.
- What type of hosting do you offer?
Some of the factors that will determine what type of web hosting in china we should choose are the number of visits that we may have monthly, the size (disk space) that our website may need, and, in general, the needs that we have.
There are many types of web hosting in china for your WordPress, of which I am going to show you some of the best known and used:
- Free hosting: Perhaps you think that for a small website, it can be a good option, but, in our experience, we can say that we do not recommend it unless you want to test before purchasing a service with that company. Normally, there are many limitations in this type of hosting, such as few resources, very slow loading, low quality, etc.
- Shared Hosting: Most websites use this type of hosting. It consists of having several web pages hosted on the same server. That is, you would be renting a server and specify a folder where you will be the owner, but that server will also “belong” to other clients. So if one of those other clients decides to use many resources, it can make performance Your website is affected. Even if one of those other clients is infected with a virus, it could spread and affect you, too if the server does not have adequate security. Although, in general, if you hire a quality hosting, you should not worry about these problems, also, they are usually very cheap.
- VPS Hosting: Unlike shared hosting, with this type of web hosting in China, we will have a server exclusively for us; that is, it will not be shared with anyone, although that will not be a “physical” server rather a virtual one. Which is on a physical machine. The advantage of this hosting is that we can choose the resources we need, such as RAM, storage, etc. Against us we find its price and that you need to know server administration, even if they are basic.
- Dedicated server: In this case, we will have an exclusive physical server for us. This type of web hosting in China is designed for websites that have large amounts of visits. Its price is usually very high and higher server administration knowledge is required than in the previous case.
- Select the quality of service on the server location.
The closer the server is to you and your clients, the shorter the response times and, therefore, the better the SEO positioning you will have. Although keep in mind that this factor should not be a determining factor when choosing our hosting service since there are many more important factors within SEO.
Be guided mainly by the quality of the service, for example:
- If there is a company that offers a very competent price in our country and the neighboring country, there is one that can be a little more expensive, with its much superior hosting services. In this case, we will recommend choosing the one from the neighboring country.
- If, on the contrary, the hosting is from the United States, and we are from China, we would only recommend the United States if our clients and we are from there. Otherwise, the response times would be very high.
- Hosting security.
Safety is a significant factor and one that we should always keep in mind. If you think that by installing a backup plugin and a firewall, you will be safe, let me tell you that it is not.
He thinks that our website will remain open to everyone, and that, unfortunately, not everyone is good. Do not hesitate to add extra protection, as this will not hurt.
Apart from the security plugins and backups, it will be important to inform yourself about the following characteristics:
- Operating System used on the server. A question for you, visitor: what operating system would you trust to protect what you possibly earn a living from? If you have chosen Windows, let me tell you the following: Windows is one of the worst operating systems in terms of security. Preferably, you recommend one that is based on Linux, such as an Ubuntu Server. Ubuntu Server is not only better in security than Windows, but it is also better optimized to use MySQL and it is free.
- The security of the server itself. If the server where our website is going to be hosted, in addition to running Ubuntu Server, has an antivirus, a firewall, the hosting company makes backups every certain period, etc … The ballots for that hosting to be chosen are every getting older.
- Ease of server management.
Quality is not cheap, but it shouldn’t be expensive either. Hiring a china web hosting that has a good cPanel and allowing you to do the same as other hostings faster and easier is a key factor that we must consider, much more than saving us a couple of euros.
Therefore, if the hosting has :
- A good cPanel or Management Panel.
- A correct organization of the available options.
We could say that it is a good china web hosting to host our website, although beware, we should not only look at this factor.
For those people who do not know or do not know the meaning of what a cPanel is, it would be something like that interface that allows us to administer the different sections or aspects of our service quickly and easily, without the need for advanced knowledge on topics related to the web or server world.
- Technical service.
One of the biggest things that your hosting can have is that they can resolve any doubt or incident that appears to you as soon as possible and of course this happens 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
It is useless to have a hosting with the best technologies if a technical service does not give us a solution or ignores us before a problem or incident. So, it is better to spend a little more and have that peace of mind that if something unexpected happens, they will be there to solve it.
- Extra key points to keep in mind.
Apart from the previous points, we would like to give you a little more information about some important, although not so decisive, factors that you must take into account when choosing the best hosting for WordPress.
- HDD space. Disk space is very important, especially if your website is going to have a multitude of images, videos, or any other type of file. WordPress only takes up almost 100MB of storage, so with that in mind, choose what suits you best, whether it’s a plan with little or a lot of storage.
- Free domain the first year. Normally, and to avoid headaches, it is recommended to acquire the domain and hosting with the same company. If this is your idea, congratulations, as most hosting companies give away the first year of the domain if you hire any of their plans for a year.
- The maximum number of domains. Normally, depending on the plan we choose, we will have the opportunity to have more than one domain on our server, so if what you are looking for is a hosting that allows you to have 2 or more domains, we recommend that you take a good look before venturing out.
- The number of email accounts. The number of email accounts you will use depends solely on you and your needs. Certain plans include unlimited email accounts, so you don’t have to worry about them, others offer 1-5 in their most basic plans. It depends on your needs, once again, which plan to choose.
- Technical support language. It may seem bullshit at first glance, but in the event of an incident, someone who can help us by speaking our language can, on occasion, be very useful and easy to solve any error.
- Free SSL certificate. Certain plans include free SSL certificates, which today is essential for our website and the security of communications between users and our server. The included free SSL certificates are normally offered by Let´s Encrypt and must be renewed every three months.
- Price. For health, and to save you thousands of future problems, we recommend that you do not go for the cheapest hosting, but beware, that does not mean that you have to go for the most expensive.
- Service guarantee. Normally, good Hostings offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so that, in case you are not comfortable with them or are undecided, you can back out without problems. Without a doubt, it is a good point to consider.
WordPress and its technology requirements
To use the best Chinese hosting, you only need a server with a compatible PHP and MySQL version :
- PHP 5.6 or higher – although you should use PHP 7
- MySQL 5.6 or higher
Although the following is not a requirement, it is best to use Apache or Nginx servers. But do not worry if you did not understand any of this, most web hosting providers use these technologies. All the hostings we review in this post meet these requirements.
Two other aspects to consider are the RAM you will have (the more the better) and the simultaneous processes (the more the better). In general, you will need a minimum of 256 MB of RAM and 10 simultaneous processes to use WordPress with guarantees.
WordPress Hosting Recommendations
Before finishing the article, we would like to recommend some of the most popular hosting services, at least in China. The hostings that you will see below are, in general, one of the best on the market right now, and that they guarantee correct operation and availability of 99.9%, in addition to having good technical support.
List of the WordPress hosting recommendations
- WP engine
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon AWS
- Western Digital
- HA Bang Net
This is a WordPress hosting provider that has been developing for 15 and a half years and therefore has been recommended by WordPress.org.
Needless to say – if WordPress.org itself acknowledge that you are one of the best WordPress hosting solution, you must do better than others.
For all such efficiency levels, WordPress hosting managed on SiteGround starts at $ 3.95 per month.
WP Engine is well-known for its specially optimized VPS hosting in china services.
It is not only suitable for small and medium enterprises but also enterprises, marketers, and developers. Although the WP engine is slightly larger than the flywheel.
For those who do not spend much money on web hosting solutions, ChinaNetCloud.com.
It is the best Chinese hosting. can provide the value of spades.
Alibaba Cloud is also a pure hosting WordPress hosting platform.
Although it has not been introduced in the WordPress.org recommendation list, it is undoubtedly one of the best WordPress hosting solutions.
In our famous WordPress hosting provider in the list, the last one is Amazon Web Services (AWS), compared to other hosting providers we provide, which is a different solution.
Amazon AWS is not a dedicated hosting service provider.
Below is services offered by GZIDC VPS hosting in china provider:
- Web hosting
- Domain registration
- Cloud services
- Host rental
- and many more…
West Digital is one more VPS hosting in china’s provider. Their hosting plan is very reasonable. They offer the best customer support to their client
HA Bang Net
The basic plan starts from $10 per month, and it comes with cPanel, where you can install your required software like
Every website needs speedy hosting or web hosting. As the term suggests, a web hosting service provides a system to store any content accessible via the web, be it files, images, videos, etc.
Simply put, all the information and content that together make up a web page live on a web hosting computer.
Thus, these machines or computers, called web servers, must be connected to the Internet 24 hours a day through a network that has a higher bandwidth than typical home connections.
This allows a web page to be available at all hours and in any geographic location. It is important to acquire a good and quality hosting service, since the presence on the Internet is the perfect opportunity for companies to show their services and display a professional image, hence the importance of fast web hosting.