Welcome to Genuine Hosting Reviews
What is SSD Hosting?
SSD hosting plans run on servers that store your data on solid-state drives (SSDs). … SSDs are the latest big advancement in data storage technology, resulting in faster and more reliable hosting for your website than servers with traditional hard-disk drives (HDDs).
Is SSD suitable for the server?
For high-performance servers and applications, solid-state storage is by far the best choice. SSD vs HDD – Power consumption In use, a typical hard disk uses up to 10W of power, while an SSD will use only around 5W; when idle an SSD will use around 40mW, while a hard disk will use around 1W.
If you wish to choose the Best SSD Hosting Provider exploring the huge hosting market of the 21st century, at first, you need to know the benefits and drawbacks of SSD hosting.
Benefits of SSD Hosting in general and respect to HDD Hosting
While discussing the benefits of SSD Hosting, at first you should ask how SSD Hosting outperforms HDD hosting. In this regard, it must be mentioned that HDD stands for Hard Disk Drive and SSD stands for Solid State Drive.
Follow the below-mentioned list to get an idea about the benefits of SSD Hosting and SSD Hosting Comparison with HDD Hosting.
- You will experience super-fast SSD Hosting as solid-state drives are just generally faster than hard-disk drives. If your drive can transfer data faster, your site can be loaded faster.
- Unlike hard disk drives, solid-state drives can read and write data at the same time. Hence, while discussing SSD vs HDD Hosting, it must be kept in mind that solid-state drives can execute web requests faster than hard disk drives which will lead to better hosting performance, especially for request-heavy sites. Faster read/write times can also lessen your server’s CPU reliance, which frees up server resources.
- A reliable SSD Hosting is able to eliminate the risk of physical drive failure as there is a lack of moving parts. You will experience the performance of the innovative microchips while you don’t need to worry about sudden drive failure and website downtime. Solid State Drives last longer and experiences a low failure rate. Hence, Cheap SSD Hosting benefits the customers.
- While enjoying Turbo Fast SSD Hosting, you should also be cautious about power consumption. Solid-state drives typically only use about 20% of the power needed for spinning hard disk drives. When scaled up over hundreds of servers, this is a huge saving in power.
- An SSD Hosting Comparison with HDD Hosting indicates that solid-state drives don’t experience data fragmentation like hard disk drives, they’re able to offer more reliable performance. SSDs always know exactly where the needed data is, unlike HDDs.
- While discussing SSD vs HDD Hosting, you must come to know that Hard Disk Drives have many limitations while dealing with database-intensive sites, unlike Solid State Drives that provide outstanding hosting solutions to manage these sites and offer amazing performance.
Top 10 Best SSD Web Hosting Reviews
A2Hosting is an amazing web hosting provider focusing on providing super-fast web hosting solutions and rich-featured to all kinds of customers from personal bloggers to enterprises. The company has a series of products, like shared web hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting, and dedicated server. For its SSD hosting customers, A2Hosting provides real US-based support with multiple types. Customers can submit a ticket, give phone calls, send emails or chat with the fast, smart, and experienced technicians, wherever they are, whenever they need help.
As for some common questions, the community knowledge base and forum are both available to find solutions. A2Hosting SSD hosting is usually billed at $8.99/month. Now, by following this exclusive A2hosting promotion link, customers can get 34% off the first billing cycle, making the price only starts from $5.93/month.
A2 Hosting Features
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- FutureServe Green Hosting
- Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
- SSD Hosting
- SwiftServers Fast Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
InMotion is the main web host globally, serving more than 200,000 customers, with over 10 years of experience. It understands everything about online business and helps its customers for a business extension over the Internet. InMotion web hosting network is established on the reliable and fast UNIX and Linux operating systems. It is examined 24/7 for any uncommon activity and benchmarked continuously for performance. This allows them to quickly respond to short-term issues also to develop their system optimally – keeping it broadband economical, ready, and fully useless at all times.
Staying true to this concept and technology has allowed them to provide free SSD, web hosting, and domain name registration that consistently outperforms their competitors – in speed, reliability, and economy. The company is also the only hosting company to provide you Max Speed Zones.
InMotion Hosting Features
- SSD Hosting
- Shared cPanel Hosting
- eCommerce Hosting
- SSH Hosting
- Ruby Hosting
- PostgreSQL Hosting
- Cheap Hosting
- Cheap Dedicated Servers
Arvixe is one of the top 10 growing budget web hosts, named as the best cost-effective hosting choice in 2013. It is well-known by the reasonably shared web hosts and the rich product lines like reseller plans, business plans, SSD, VPS, and dedicated servers, based on both Windows and Linux platforms. Arvixe is a friendly web hosting company that keeps all their web hosts with the latest technology in the field.
They accept the most requirements of technology, plugins, programming scripts, add-ons, and many more. The service offers all the basic web hosting options, plus easy-to-use site tools and domain capacity. Overall, the company is a great hosting provider but it is lacking a few handy, but nonessential options.
Its hosting packages are versatile, comprehensive, and ideal for businesses of all kinds. The service provides ASP.NET and Linux hosting on Windows servers for VPS hosting, small businesses and managed servers for the company in need of a larger web hosting. Top 10 Best SSD Hosting
Arvixe Hosting Features
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 99.9% Site Uptime
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Free Website Transfer
- Returning Customer Discounts
- No Hidden Fees
- Automatic Setup
GreenGeeks green web hosting is not only environment protecting, but also worry-free. GreenGeeks web hosts and network connection are amazingly fast and reliable. GreenGeeks customer service is complete North American based, available at 24×7. Their staffs are quick-response, knowledgeable, and problem resolving. GreenGeeks provides 30% off additional with an extra 20% off per order that their green web hosting only costs you $3.96/month. And with 30 days full money-back guarantee, you’re risking and worry-free.
Their sales and service technicians are here to help you and are known as some the brightest, most dedicated, and the friendliest staff in the web hosting service. The company is situated in California and provides continuous support hours by live chat and phone also a 24x7x365 email system.
GreenGeeks Hosting Features
- Unlimited Web Space & Bandwidth
- Secure IMAP/POP E-mail Accounts
- FREE Site Building Tools
- FREE Domain Name Registration or Transfer
- FREE Website Migration
- FREE Marketing & SEO Tools
- Unlimited Domains on 1 Account
- 24 / 7 / 365 North American Support
- 300% Wind-Powered Hosting
- 99.9% Service Uptime
HostRocket has been orbiting cyberspace for more than 10 years, and they were once a well-respected web hosting service. Their pricing lacks the aggressive spirit you find in our top web hosting services. Their customer service is reputedly insufficient, with slow response times and common expertise.
On the plus side, they do provide a huge library of apps that you can install easily and quickly, and their standard service packages feature unlimited bandwidth, email accounts, disk space, and databases.
They provide a website design service that may attract to mid-sized businesses looking for a custom-but-professional web front. Their small design package has a personal meeting and one custom webpage. Their most expensive package has an e-commerce platform installation. The websites in their portfolio are modern, sharp, and attractive.
HostRocket Hosting Features
- 99.5% Uptime Guarantee
- cPanel (control panel)
- Money-Back guarantee
- Unlimited Storage Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Free Site Backups via cPanel
RoseHosting is established in 2001. RoseHosting provider is situated in St. Louis Missouri in the United States where it also runs its own data center. The company declares that RoseHosting.com was the first and only web hosting company in the world to provide commercial Linux virtual servers back in 2001 and encourages its customers.
RoseHosting provides an exclusive discount to some of their partners and WHSR is proudly one of them. Sign up using promo code WHSR and receive a 25% discount on shared, VPS, and SSD hosting plans for life.
There are five shared hosting plans available, ranging from a 20,000 MB to 60,000 MB maximum monthly data transfer and 500 MB to 8,000 MB disk space. Prices range from $3.95 per month to $24.95 per month with varying features and inclusions between the plans.
RoseHosting Hosting Features
- Full Root Access
- 100% Uptime Guarantee
- 24×7 EPIC US-Based Support
- 7 Days Money-Back
- Unlimited Web Sites
- Redundant Disk Space
- VPS Control Panel
- Dedicated IP
- Free Full Weekly Backup
- Firewall Protection
- Own DNS Servers
- Free Site/Data Migration
- Multiple Linux Distros
- Development Tools
Digital Ocean is an American virtual private server provider in New York City, New York. The company rents capacity from remaining data centers, containing sites in Amsterdam, New York, Singapore, and San Francisco. The company authorizes users to create different server examples using the same account. It provides scalable essential private servers, provisioned with SSD storage, in different locations, and allows DNS hosting.
The company provides very basic services – you get VPS’s in the cloud and DNS management. Hosted databases, No fancy load balancing, Hadoop clusters, and many more. Top 10 Best SSD Hosting
DigitalOcean Hosting Features
- 99.99% Uptime
- SLA around network
- power and virtual server availability
- High-performance SSD hard drives
- KVM virtualization technology
- guaranteed system resources
- server network speed at 1Gbps
- Dedicated IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Private networking available
- Available DNS management
- Easy to use control panel, almost powerful
HostGarou is a worldwide provider of web hosting. HostGarou is privately based in Rabat; the company was established in 2012 by the Founder and CEO Aziz Ouabbou, who began the company from Fez, Morocco. Since then, HostGarou has grown from a small hosting company with just a few servers into a main hosting provider in the local market and then opened its doors in the worldwide market.
HostGarou provides the LiteSpeed webserver that is up to 9 times faster than Apache webserver. It increases the performance of PHP by 50% and SSL by 3 times. HostGarou servers are empowered by SSD that are up to 100 times faster than regular hard disk drives to get maximum performance, reliability, and stability. Top 10 Best SSD Hosting
HostGarou Hosting Feature
- 30-Day-Money Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Sub Domains
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Latest SSD (Solid-State Drives) Servers
- 24/7 Technical Support
- 30-Day-R1Soft-CDP Backups
- Latest cPanel
Webhostingpad was established in 2005 with a team of successful and industry goals on getting the best value in web hosting. With the developing need for reasonable hosting, the company set out to get the best web hosting at a price where everyone can afford to have their section of the World Wide Web. Your website needs to be available for visitors to get sales.
For this reason, they provide 99% uptime. This means that your website is hosted on the server will be working at least 99% of the time in any 12 months. If your server is not present for the guaranteed amount of the time in a given month, they will give you a pro-rated assign for the time.
Their entire web hosting plans contain a 30-day money-back guarantee. Best prizing technologies like cPanel Control Panel, Cloud Linux, CloudFlare, SSD Database Storage, and RAID Protected Servers. They provide 99% Uptime Guarantee, Full Money Back Guarantee, Award-Winning Support, and Advanced Security Scanner. Top 10 Best SSD Hosting
Webhostingpad Hosting Feature
- UNLIMITED Hosting Space
- Free Domain Name
- Free Sitebuilder
- UNLIMITED Host additional Domains
- UNLIMITED Email Accounts
- POP & IMAP Supported
- UNLIMITED Email Autoresponder
- UNLIMITED Parked Domains
- UNLIMITED Subdomains
- UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
- SSI (Server Side Includes)
- Cpanel Control Panel
- Webmail (Browser Based Email)
- Log Files + Site Stats
- Customizable Error Pages
- Spam Protection
- 24/7 Customer Support
040Hosting offers high-performance hosting services at reasonable prices to businesses and individuals all over the world. Their hosting plans are created to different customer needs and come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and full technical support. It is already over 5 years active in the web hosting business and more than 15 years with internet technologies.
The company provides hosting in 3 continents and provides hosting services in 5 countries and We do provide the reseller packages up to 300GB SSD non-oversold disk space; European servers situated in London, Strasbourg, Haarlem, Amsterdam in the ASIA and USA.
Next to providing shared hosting plans the company also provides the US, European and Asian based Operated dedicated servers and of course unoperated servers for the experts in the USA and Europe, also remote backup services and Content Delivery Network service. Top 10 Best SSD Hosting
040Hosting Hosting Feature
- Server Location
- 24×7 Support
- Upgrades of your package
- Weebly Sitebuilder
- Transfer Service
- Managed WordPress
- Optimized Packages
- Security 24×7
- cPanel included
- PHP Version
Disadvantages of SSD Hosting
Just like all of the benefits, you need to know the drawbacks of SSD Hosting too if you wish to choose an Amazing SSD Hosting Package. These disadvantages are listed below.
- SSDs are very expensive and their price per gigabyte of data storage is much larger when compared to traditional HDDs. If you choose an SSD for your server, you’ll have to pay more for less space.
- Some users complain that they have not experienced Good SSD Hosting Solutions as though SSDs have great download speeds, they can’t write data nearly as fast as an HDD.
- One of the main drawbacks of SSD Hosting is that while an HDD gives warning signs before failing, SSD doesn’t. Thus, you can’t take any preemptive action before a SS drive fails.
Best Cloud SSD Hosting and reviews 2020
Cloud Hosting is a completely new technology that offers more speed and security. Here, you will find that the resources for maintaining your site are spread across several web servers and are allocated as per your requirements. Thus, your website will experience a lesser risk of downtimes as a consequence of server malfunction. Moreover, Cloud hosting lets you manage peak loads quite easily, without handling any bandwidth issues because another server can deliver the additional resources if needed.
Now, if these features of Cloud Hosting are combined with the features offered by Solid State Drives, you will experience a superfast SSD Hosting with no downtime and security issue. The Best Cloud SSD Hosting can offer you all of the benefits of SSD Hosting and zero drawbacks.
It is true that both Cloud and SSD technologies are expensive. But, as for the last few years, more and more companies have been offering the best web hosting services with SSD and cloud, you can find many affordable plans in the market of hosting.
Below, we have created a list of some top hosting providers who offer amazing SSD Hosting Services on cloud infrastructure. In this list, you can find the features and reviews of each SSD Hosting package too. Explore the list carefully to choose the Best Cloud SSD Hosting Package that can perfectly meet your requirements.
A cloud-based hosting involves the use of several distributed resources like data centers and remote servers so that you experience zero downtimes. Cloud hosting provides fast data access, and visitors will appreciate the fast load times. Thus, after combining Cloud Technology with good SSD Hosting, it will be highly beneficial to developers, bloggers, and the owners of enterprise-level websites. In the long term, they may experience cost-effective and cheap SSD Hosting solutions.
Best Shared SSD Hosting and reviews 2020
Most probably, you already know that while using shared hosting, you have to share a physical server with other hosting users. That means you have to share a certain amount of resources with those users. Due to this factor, your website’s loading speed will get reduced, and also, you may have to face various security issues.
Shared Hosting Services are very much affordable and if you have a low budget, you may need to buy a Shared hosting Package. But, if you are running a business website or a semi-enterprise-level website, you may require more storage space, speed, and reliability. Thus, in this situation, you have to know the services offered by the Best Shared SDD Hosting Providers.
If a Shared Hosting Service is equipped with SSD tools, you will experience more loading speed and better security than those of other Shared Hosting Services. Moreover, the best SSD Hosting Server can easily catalyze the performance of any random Shared Hosting Service.
Below, we have created a list of some top SSD Hosting Providers that offer SSD-embedded Shared Hosting Services. In this list, you can also find the reviews and features of each of these services. Go through these details carefully and choose the best SSD Hosting Provider to meet your requirements.
(Write the list here)
Best WordPress SSD Hosting and reviews 2020
There are different types of hosting services, but, if a website runs on a WordPress-based environment, it is recommended to use WordPress hosting Solutions to reap all of the benefits of hosting. Keep in mind that WordPress works best when it’s in a rich hosting environment. Thus, if you add Solid State Drives and its associated tools to handle WordPress hosting, you will experience a Turbo Fast SSD Hosting combined with various amazing WordPress features.
The Best WordPress SSD Hosting can offer some unique benefits. Some of them are listed below.
- SSDs can open files up to 30% faster than HDDs. Bootup for an operating system that has an SSD takes around 10-13 seconds while an HDD can take 30-40 seconds.
- While considering the dependability factor, HDDs face problems as they start to fill up. Data gets fragmented and you may face various issues while handling financial transactions, data security, and some other activities. But, while discussing SSD vs HDD Hosting, you will come to know that SSDs don’t experience these issues. An SSD’s read/write process doesn’t degrade. This means that SSDs can maintain data integrity for more than 200 years. An HDD is magnetic-based, so degradation will happen over time. If you use the Best WordPress SS Hosting, you will find that SSDs can be written and erased a limited number of times, but it can take up to six years for “read and write errors” to occur.
- There are a lot of tracking tools that are used to keep track of SSD’s overall health. Transitions from one SSD to another is super simple.
- WordPress Hosting requires frequent backups and restorations. In this regard, it must be mentioned that SSDs are perfect tools to store your backups, and these can be restored very quickly.
- You can easily migrate from HDD to SDD and SDD to SDD. Moreover, if an SDD fails, you can easily switch to another one without losing any data. This is how you can enjoy a Cheap SSD Hosting on WordPress or any other hosting platform.
Below, we have created an SSD Hosting Providers List that you should carefully follow to choose the Best WordPress SSD Hosting Provider and the plan to meet all of your requirements smoothly.
Best VPS SSD Hosting and reviews 2020
Probably, you know that VPS Hosting offers more speed and reliability than normal Shared Hosting. But, still, adding resources is a matter of concern as in VPS Hosting, the physical server is not proportionately partitioned into VPS Servers. Thus, you can’t expect speedy resource addition and allocation. This issue can be resolved up to a limit if you include SSDs in the system. VPS Hosting naturally offers more speed than that of normal Shared Hosting. However, with the Best VPS SSD Hosting, you will experience extra speed and better performance.
Below, we have created a list of some hosting providers who offer some best plans for VPS SSD Hosting. Go through this list and choose your best SSD Hosting Company and the plan to meet your requirements perfectly.
Buying Guide for SSD Hosting
If you want to enjoy all of the benefits of a cost-effective SSD Hosting Solution, then you need to consider some factors while going through the features, reviews, pros, and cons of various SSD Hosting Packages offered by every best SSD Hosting Provider. To let you enjoy the experiences of amazing SSD Hosting, we have created a list of some factors that you must consider before buying an SSD package.
It can’t be denied that SSDs are more expensive than HDDs. Though the price of SSDs has gone down in the past few years, they’re still more than double the price per gigabyte of storage than HDDs, and that’s typically reflected in SSD hosting plan pricing. So, if you don’t require a Turbo Fast SSD Hosting, you may choose any cheap SSD Hosting plan or may stick to your HDD-based hosting service.
Hybrid Drives can be considered
If you are low on budget and don’t require turbo-speed, you may choose Solid State Hybrid Drive based Hosting or SSHD. SSHDs combine features of SSDs and HDDs in one drive, so you get the large storage space of HDD, and some of the improved performance of SSD in the form of an SSD cache for frequently accessed data. If you buy a hosting based on this type of system, you may not experience all drawbacks of SSD Hosting, but, at the same time, you will not get a few benefits of SSD hosting.
As SSD drives are very fast, they demand a lot of processing power to make full use of them. A good SSD Hosting should have the latest and fastest processors as well as the latest drives. It should also allocate a generous amount of main memory to each account.
SSD Drive Quality
Before buying a hosting package from the best SSD Hosting Provider you have chosen, you should check the reviews regarding the quality of its offered SSDs. These drives have a finite life, because every time a data location is written, they accumulate a little bit of electrical charge.
While hosting a website of very high traffic, the drives have to take an extreme load. Thus, you can expect a reliable SSD Hosting only if the quality of SSDs are world-class. The best drives can be written over many times, and they use complex logic to minimize the amount of writing and evenly distribute the use of storage cells. In practice, more SSD drives fail because of circuitry issues or firmware bugs than wear. A good SSD host won’t skimp on drive quality.
Your hosting provider must offer such datacenters that are situated within a thousand miles of the location of your target audience.
Finally, it must be kept in mind that almost all Best Web Hosting Services with SSD of 2020 are equipped with strong maintenance and support teams. Thus, consider this factor also before choosing a hosting provider.
Frequently asked question
1. Who is the best website host?
10 Best Hosting Services for New Websites
- Bluehost – Best Overall. Visit Bluehost.com. …
- HostGator Cloud – Best Cheap Cloud. …
- Hostinger – Cheapest Price. …
- GreenGeeks – Best “Green” Hosting. …
- DreamHost – Pay Monthly, No Higher Renewals. …
- SiteGround – Best Customer Support. …
- A2 Hosting – Fastest Shared Hosting. …
2. What is SSD hosting?
3. Is SSD suitable for the server?
4. Why do web servers use HDD?
5. Why is Hostinger so cheap?
6. Can I host my website?
7. What is SSD in the cloud?
8. What is GB SSD?
9. Is SAS faster than SSD?
SAS is faster than SSD. SSD is a type of storage device, connected to the computer through SAS, SCSI, SATA. They are very slow compared with SAS. It has increased Input/outputs per second (ability to read and write data faster).
No doubt above mentioned companies offers pretty satisfactory services. Among those we strongly recommend InMotionHosting. They are awesome in support, speed, page load, 99.99% uptime, and latest infrastructure.
The other consideration is A2Hosting which also delivers outstanding services to keep your site user and search engine friendly. SSD drives are far much better than spinning drives, and thus resulting in speedy services from individual to business owners.
Do let us know which one is SSD hosting you’re going to use or would recommend to anyone? Is there any best SSD Hosting provider we missed in this list? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!
Keep update with us…